Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116

Thread: NORTH CAROLINA & NASCAR

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PNSONR:
    a squirrel ??
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">this is why i could never be a comedian

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just browsing around the boards...noticed the NC and Nascar thread...I live in Burnsville.just North of Asheville...it is beautiful country up here...and I was a Rusty fan too... ( I call him Crusty now LOL)...we went to a lot of races, but it got too expensive and too commercial..not as much fun...Bristol is the best track on the circuit..always a lot of crashing and banging....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pnsonr , Another great photo. Iam going to guess that you took that photo at Charlotte Winston non points race ? Thank You for sharing your great photos... peteTR25

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Moniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NASCAR is cool. Demon, get your butt over here and I will take you to the beach until you get sick of it like me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Cherrysmum , You know you brought up some great commets. If NASCAR drivers went on strike their would be no more NASCAR. All the sponsors would cancel their contracts with all the teams. Their might a lockout coming September 2004 with the NHL. Just what the fans need , but since WHA will start play in 2004 I think that the NHL players and owners will start talking a new contract real soon. Iam really glad that the drivers do not have a union. NASCAR is number # 1 peteTR25

  6. #26
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    bristolnight1

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya cherrysmum...i am about 20 minutes from asheville...we are near tennessee.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..glad you stopped in!

    Great pics as usual PNSONR.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    NASCAR = NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA AWESUM RACING...

    but for real...Virginia has some great drivers on the circuit.

    being an old fart i be for the VIAGRA #6 of Mark Martin. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#993928" size="1">[ July 26, 2003 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Father Dave ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Father Dave , Mark Martin is a great driver. How bout Matt Kenseth ? Myself I like Dale Jr , Jimmie Johnson and Terry Labonte. Blazey , How many NASCAR teams are in your town ? Thank You. peteTR25

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Martinsville and Richmond...most people don't like the short tracks.I love them...Dave I had my pic taken with Mark Martin, you would not believe how short he is..I mean petite..but a real nice guy...BTW.. Pepsi has bought out the Viagra rights...putting it into a soft drink mixer...so ya can pour a "stiff one", snicker snicker ...called "mount N do"..heh heh..I am so naughty today...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •